APC Member Electrocuted In Shomolu

A father of four was reportedky electrocuted at his residence in Shomolu, Lagos State during last Saturday‚Äôs rainfall. 
It was reported that the deceased who was a devout Muslim and member of APC had gone to the mosque for prayer and was returning to his home when he was electrocuted as he stepped into his compound.

A live electric wire had reportedly fallen into the flood water in his compound. 

A neighbor who witnessed him jerk as he died, tried to rescue him but he was thrown off by the high electric voltage.

The Olofficials of the Onipanu Business District of PHCN were alerted and they disconnected tgr power in the area.

The politician who works at the Lagos State Universal Basic Education Board was rushed to the General Hospital, Shomolu where he was confirmed dead.

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google+
  • Linkedin
  • Pinterest
  • stumbleupon
  • Reddit

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

It is main inner container footer text