UPDATED: Fire Outbreak At Abuja Federal Secretariat


A fire outbreak happened at the federal civil service secretariat Abuja in the early hours of Saturday.
Accorsing to reports the fire incident took place at the building which houses the ministry of health.

The director of general services, ministry of health, Felix Ogenyi said the fire was a result of “electrical spark”.

Mr Ogenyi informed journalists in Abuja that the fire outbreak on the third floor of the building was immediately put out by the fire service.

“The fire wasn’t a blaze. It was just a little fire spark on the third floor of the Ministry. Immediately when we saw the electrical fire spark, the Fire Service was called in and the fire was put out immediately,”

“The fire was just at the corridor of the third floor. No office files were affected. There was no damage and there was no loss of human lives.” he said.

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google+
  • Linkedin
  • Pinterest
  • stumbleupon
  • Reddit

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

It is main inner container footer text